Civil Litigation & Injury Attorney
Having joined the firm in 1978, I have successfully handled numerous cases in state and federal court. I have been representing clients in personal injury cases for over 40 years.
The cornerstones of my practice are my commitment to excellence and the dedication to providing the highest quality of representation. Along with my team at JMSK&Z, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. I am also honored to receive referrals from other attorneys.
My practice has taken me to many parts of Minnesota and other states as well. When it comes to representing injured people, my team and I bring experience and success with the goal of attaining the best resolution for our clients.
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Justice (Board of Governors 1989-1999)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Twelfth District Bar Association (Past President)
- Kandiyohi County Bar Association (Past President)
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota
- College: University of Minnesota, B.A., 1974
- Law School: William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1978
- Admitted to the Bar: Minnesota and the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota.