Willmar Kandiyohi West Central Minnesota
Real Estate Law
Perhaps the most common reason people seek an attorney is with simple and complex real estate transactions. At JMS&K we are experienced in all areas of real estate law. Among the many matters we handle, some examples include the following:
- Representing individuals for the purchase, sale and lease of residential properties.
- Representing businesses in connection with the purchase, sale and lease of commercial properties.
- Drafting many types of real estate agreements and other documents, including contracts, purchase agreements, lease agreements, deeds, contract for deeds, mortgages and easements.
- Examining title for both simple and complex matters, rendering title opinions and providing title insurance.
- Assisting clients with the formation and administration of common interest communities in townhome and condominium matters.
- Representing clients in a variety of real estate litigation matters, including quiet title actions, boundary line disputes, partition actions, construction disputes and landlord/tenant matters.
We have a qualified team of professionals who have extensive experience with real estate legal matters. JMS&K features a dedicated and experienced real estate closing department which handles hundreds of closings each year. Whether your real estate matter is large or small, we are ready to provide efficient and valuable service.